Thanks for visiting my website. I hope it will be helpful for you!
About Me: I enjoy hanging out with friends, being with family, ministry, reading, Frisbee golf, and other sports. I currently live in the Iowa City area.
I love to write Bible studies and Christian leadership and growth resources in my spare time. I enjoy seeing people use these resources to grow spiritually and reach out to others. I went to The University of Northwestern and majored in Christian Ministry and Bible. I also have a Masters of Divinity in Christian Education and a Doctorate of Education from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. I have been active in children’s ministry, youth ministry, college ministry, and young adult ministry in church, para-church, and academic settings. I am currently a member of Parkview Church in Iowa City, Iowa.
If you have a good resource you would like to share, let me know. If you have a request for a resource, let me know and I will see what I can do!
Doctor of Education Thesis Project – Pastoral Training Approaches in the Local Church
- Summary – a quick presentation of the project.
- Blog Post – simple summary article I wrote to explain the basics.
- Article – an academic article focusing on what I found in my research.
- Thesis – the full research project paper.
- The Grace of God and Faithful Christian Education
- The External Call to Ministry
- Developing and Sending Leaders in Acts
Pictures of Family and Ministry