The Discipleship Ministry
This is a system to help a new believer grow in the basics of the Christian life by doing interactive study of the topics and passages.
- Discipleship book 1 The Basics
- Discipleship Book 2 Living the Christian Life
- Discipleship Book 3 Bible Study
- Discipleship Book 4 Spiritual Discipleship
- Discipleship Book 5 Further Topics
For more resources by The Discipleship Ministry go to http://www.biblestudycd.com/. You can see more of their Bible studies and order a CD full of excellent resources!
A Discipleship System
A topical system designed to help a new believer grow. The studies are simple and user friendly. I also recommend this system for a person who has English as a second language.
To view the lessons from Virtual Discipleship go to:
The Disciples For Life by The Navigators
This is a more in-depth approach to discipling a new believer based on the Topical Memory System topics. It is very good for someone who is really digging in and needing a challenge!
For more resources on the Topical Memory System and Scripture Memory, click on: Walking with God Resources. These resources can also be ordered from Navpress.
Discipleship Strategy, Approaches, and Illustrations
- 4 Chair Discipling
- 4 Chair Discipling (teachers notes)
- 7 Laws of Disciplemaking for Men
- The Navigators’ Four E’s
- Navigators’ Baseball Diamond Illustration
- Christian Life Overview–disciplers.org
- Spiritual Journey Timeline–24/7
- Love God, Love Others, Serve World Growth Chart
2 thoughts on “Discipleship Resources”
This discipleship curriculum is exactly what I’ve been looking for. I teach a small group of adults on Sunday mornings at my church. We started meeting on Wednesday nights earlier this year and have used that time for fellowship, discipleship, and inreach/outreach planning. I really want to do something more systematic with discipleship. May I have your permission to print this material and use it in our group? Thanks.
Absolutely! So happy that this is what you are looking for! I will pray that your small group will be encouraged, challenged, and blessed!